1. DATA CONTROLLER pursuant to Article 28 of the Italian Data Protection Code is Grow Srls Via Micca 12 - 73046 Matino (Le) IT, in person of its legal representative.
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA Personal data and identification data. Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (forexample, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.). Surfing data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the users identification. This data category shall including IP addresses or computers domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user. These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to websites use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing. Data provided voluntarily by the user Sending explicit voluntary and optional emails to the addresses listed on the present website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address , necessary to reply to the userÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s request, and also of any other personal data.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING Voluntarily-provided personal and sensible data shall be processed for following purposes, unless otherwise notified to surf the current internet website to answer to your contact request and to send you the required information for mailing list subscription; in dedicates areas, to fill in the form with the required personal data for administrative and accounting activities in general. Data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
4. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING and DATA RETENTION The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION The personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be diffused. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved with Grow Srls, within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42. Your data may be transferred outside the European Union pursuant Article 43 and 44 lett b) of D. Lgs. 196/2003 in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties: entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by Grow Srls and the telecommunications networks, including e-mail service, newsletter service and website service management; firms or companies which provide assistance and advice; competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request. The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controller. The list of potential Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at Grow Srls Via Micca 12 - 73046 Matino (Le) IT.
6. NATURE OF UNDERWRITING With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data is optional and discretionary, although it may be necessary for some specified services.
7. RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS You can exercise your rights according to articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller, Grow Srls at the following email to email@example.com You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment. In case youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
Upgrade date: 20.10.2018